2013年1月30日星期三

Why I Like 2 DVD?


Why I Like 2 DVD?

Today, there are various car DVD players on the market, available for people to enjoy a car entertainment system in your car. A wide range of products empower people to meet the different needs of people. I know, I love the car DVD for some reason.

First, two DVD players can provide me with enough entertainment. When I put the car on the road, sometimes I'm in the car radio to listen to the music program. The different types of music, often brought me a special feeling, and suggested that the new songs, but also helped me to update my collection to find more great songs, music. Sometimes, some of the music history has given me a new way of thinking, whether inspired or reflection. Also, I often listen to music I like to play my CD. Old tune harp stem from players dance in my ear, I brought some of his old age. It was a good experience. Car when I do not, I'll look for interesting television shows, play fun video games to relax and get some excitement. Self-relaxation is particularly important driver after a long period of time. One of my friends told me a 2 din car dvd with docking connection to play music, and I have not tried. However, I believe that this will be the perfect choice to enjoy the music in the car rate.

In addition, the double-DIN Car DVD route pointing me in combination with the GPS navigation. The Global Positioning System information, including the position of the player and the exact route. Every time I went to a strange place, I will be available to the navigation system, and see where I am. Even in the city, I am familiar with driving, sometimes I can not find a way, criss-crossing traffic. Car GPS, I can easily find an affordable way. I double-DIN player has a 7-inch display, which is large enough to see a clear image on an electronic map, so it is very convenient to use the car DVD car navigation.

Also, the car DVD, I have great comfort in driving. Bluetooth function, let me call, car DVD, so I do not put the ear phones, and control the steering wheel, using only one hand, which makes driving safer and more comfortable. In addition, the android car dvd can be connected to the car mount the camera, so you can see the activity in or around the car seems to appear in the instrument panel. Especially when I put the car back, the monitor will automatically display a clear image of the rear of the vehicle, which can help prevent accidents.

Installed in the dashboard of the car, the car DVD brought me a lot of fun and convenience to improve the safety of driving. So I think that's why I'm the perfect companion in the movement for many years.

没有评论:

发表评论